28 November 2010

dOuBLe TwiNs

First sem when i m new in this urban place i meet someone.
this creature is HIM ,he is my FREN.
not ordinary fren but my best fren and my twin.
i`m not out loud person. sometimes i only talk when needed.
i also dun know how i can end up taking masscom coz i know this course requires POTpet person hahahah.
maybe i`m the chosen one :P
if i had hard time to talk to gal ,with boi lagi la kan~
then i meet HAFIZ SHAROM cucu SIMON heeee
people that dun know us sometimes ~COP~ we as couple or sibling .
we only laugh when people keep saying that coz we both now what FREN is...
there is one day at cafe ,we lie and tell cafe worker that we actually twins hahahaha
and guess what, the worker did believe plus she said no wonder keep seeing me and him always together. 
(hahahah makcik neh kiteowg menipu sikit jer die lak menipu tambah lebih2.)
to those people that said " boys and gals cannot be a good fren" for me that is bullshit! 

I PROVE IT WRONG




Sem 1 and 2 (2009)


Sem 3



Sem 4


Sem 4





Sem 5 heeee.. :) 


syg tambi neh!!

No comments: